Andhra tour packages from madurai
Hyderabad is the capital of southern India's Telangana state. A major center for the technology industry, it's home to many upscale restaurants and shops. Its historic sites include Golconda Fort, a former diamond-trading center that was once the Qutb Shahi dynastic capital. The Charminar, a 16th-century mosque whose 4 arches support towering minarets, is an old city landmark near the long-standing Laad Bazaar.
Warangal is a city in the south Indian state of Telangana. It was the capital of the Kakatiya dynasty from the 12th to 14th centuries, and many intricately carved monuments from this period still stand. Among them are the ruins of 13th-century Warangal Fort and the Thousand Pillar Temple, built in 1163. Set on a lake, Bhadrakali Temple dates to the 7th century and is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Kali.
Vijayawada is a city in the southeast Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It's known for the ornate Kanaka Durga Temple, which sits atop a hill overlooking the city. The Undavalli Caves feature ancient rock-cut temples, carved out of a sandstone hillside and adorned with elaborate statues. The massive Prakasam Barrage stretches across the Krishna River. Nearby is Bhavani Island, with forests and waterfront gardens.
Amravati is a city in the state of Maharashtra, India. Amravati is the 2nd most populous metropolitan city of Vidharbh after Nagpur. It is the 6th most populous metropolitan area in the state of Maharashtra.
Nagarjuna Sagar :
Nagarjunasagar is a site of spectacular man-made marvel flanked by equally enchanting panoramic vistas of lush green surrounding. Lying in the Nalgonda District of Andhra Pradesh, the most popular landmark of the town is world's tallest masonry dam Nagarjunasagar dam built over Krishna River.
- Sightseeing tour of Hyderabad
- Explore Buddhist temples and remains at Nagarjunkonda
- Explore Ramappa Temple, Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillared Temple and Pakhal Lake in Waranagal
- Visit Durga Temple in Vijaywada
- Explore medieval Buddhist ruins of Amaravati
- Accommodation with breakfast in the selected hotels on twin or triple sharing basis.
- Meal Plan as per the itinerary.
- Assisstance of driver cum guide.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air conditioned vehicle.
- Driver allowance, Fuel charges, Parking, Toll, Interstate tax etc.